BigSeed is a free software application from the Action subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-11-30. The program can be installed on iOS.
We are excited to present Big Seed to a larger audience. This was the
first multistep thinking game to incorporate JiJi the penguin. Up
until now, it has only been available in schools, which will often have a Big
Seed hall of fame. The goal is to unfold the colored "seed" tiles to
perfectly fill all the empty cells. Sound easy? Try to get through all
ten levels without overheating your cerebral cortex to near boiling
levels. If your scorched neurons force you to raise the white flag in
defeat, it'll be infuriating to know that 2nd graders across the
country charge through the whole thing as the culmination of MIND
Research's award-wining ST Math curriculum!
* Fun and intuitive touch-driven controls.
* Word-free problem solving. Suitable for all ages across the globe.
* Final levels look deceptively simple, but will challenge even Nobel Laureates.
* Graphs your progress.
* Supports multiple profiles.
* From the award-winning creators of STMath .
* All new puzzles for those familiar with the school version.
* Proceeds support our non-profit mission of elevating math achievement.
Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
BigSeed (version 1.6.5) has a file size of 9.65 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.